Average Temperatures in New Plymouth, New Zealand
- The annual mean temperature in New Plymouth, New Zealand is mild at 13.5 degrees Celsius (56.3 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Mean monthly temperatures have a variation of 8.5 °C (15.3°F) which is a very low range.
- February is the hottest month (very mild) having a mean temperature of 17.8 degrees Celsius (64.04 degrees Fahrenheit).
- July is the coldest month (a little cool) with a mean temperature of 9.3 degrees Celsius (48.74 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for New Plymouth
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
New Plymouth Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby New Plymouth
- Mokau, Mohakatino Stn, New Zealand - 47.9 kms (29.8 miles) NE
- Uruti, New Zealand - 31.9 kms (19.8 miles) E
- Waitara, New Zealand - 1.4 kms (0.9 miles) E
- Purangi, New Zealand - 32 kms (19.9 miles) ESE
- Tarata, New Zealand - 23.5 kms (14.6 miles) SE
- Te Wera Forest, New Zealand - 42.1 kms (26.2 miles) SE
- Tariki Hydro, New Zealand - 24.8 kms (15.4 miles) SSE
- Stratford Dem Farm, New Zealand - 36.3 kms (22.5 miles) SSE
- Eltham, New Zealand - 46.7 kms (29 miles) S