| < April >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in New Plymouth in April is mild at 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly dry. Circa 115.9mm (4.6in) of liquid is laid.
- The shortest day is 10:32 long and the longest day is 11:44 long with an average length of 11:07.
Check the distance to and compare the New Plymouth April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in New Plymouth, New Zealand
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding New Plymouth:
- Mokau, Mohakatino Stn, New Zealand - 47.9 kms (29.8 miles) NE
- Uruti, New Zealand - 31.9 kms (19.8 miles) E
- Waitara, New Zealand - 1.4 kms (0.9 miles) E
- Purangi, New Zealand - 32 kms (19.9 miles) ESE
- Tarata, New Zealand - 23.5 kms (14.6 miles) SE
- Te Wera Forest, New Zealand - 42.1 kms (26.2 miles) SE
- Tariki Hydro, New Zealand - 24.8 kms (15.4 miles) SSE
- Stratford Dem Farm, New Zealand - 36.3 kms (22.5 miles) SSE
- Eltham, New Zealand - 46.7 kms (29 miles) S